Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

2009 was a year filled with big changes for us. We began the year anticipating a move across the country for Daniel's new job. We packed up our belongings and sent them off in a PODS container. Then we made the cross-country trip to the Boston area. Daniel got back into the working world while I adjusted to not working. We spent a lot of time exploring Boston and the North Shore and found a great church home. We have made some great friends and are now feeling at home here in Beverly. I am amazed at all that has happened this last year for us and I'm looking forward to what God will do in 2010!

Daniel and I rang in the new year with our small group friends. We hosted a fondue party at our place and had a great time of fellowship.



No comments:

Post a Comment