Our new place is on the second floor of a house. The only way for our couch to fit inside was for it to go in through the balcony. I thought I'd share a few photos of the guys hoisting the couch into our home.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Moving Day
This weekend Daniel and I moved from our townhome to a beautiful home across town. The move went quickly as we had lots of help from our wonderful friends. I had been concerned about the weather since it had been raining/snowing all week long. I prayed that we would have clear skies long enough for us to get everything moved to the new place. It was flurrying when Daniel and I went to pick up the rental truck, but stopped as we got to the townhouse. The skies even cleared and we saw blue sky for the first time in a week. As everyone sat down for pizza after the truck was unloaded, the rain began to fall once again. What an answer to prayer!
Our new place is on the second floor of a house. The only way for our couch to fit inside was for it to go in through the balcony. I thought I'd share a few photos of the guys hoisting the couch into our home.



Our new place is on the second floor of a house. The only way for our couch to fit inside was for it to go in through the balcony. I thought I'd share a few photos of the guys hoisting the couch into our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment