Tuesday, May 12, 2009
God's Creation
One thing I really enjoy about traveling is that I get the chance to explore new places and see our beautiful country. Flying makes it that much more amazing. On our return home from Phoenix, we flew to Salt Lake City, UT, before continuing on to Boston. We saw some of the most spectacular views I have ever seen. We flew directly over the Grand Canyon. It was so beautiful! I can only imagine how magnificent it is from the ground! And as we flew further into Utah we were able to see great snow covered ranges of the Rocky Mountains. It was incredible flying around them as we came in for our landing. I love experiencing God's amazing creation! I never get tired of seeing all that He has made. It is a reminder of how Great and Powerful He is!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment