Saturday, May 16, 2009

May Trips

I have been on four different trips over the last month! It has been a crazy time for us. First I spent a week in Minnesota with family and friends, then Daniel had trainings in Burlington, VT for a week, Phoenix, AZ for a week, and back to Burlington, VT for three days. It was fun to travel but I think I'd like to stay home for a while. I know Daniel would agree. I really enjoy traveling in Vermont. It is a beautiful state with green mountains, forests, lakes, rivers, and no billboards (there is a law prohibiting them). Since there is a regional office in Burlington, we will more than likely be returning at some point. Daniel's favorite stop along the way was at the Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory. We got to take a tour and sample free ice cream. Daniel had 2 samples!



No comments:

Post a Comment