Daniel and I had such a great time this past week with his sister, Kristen and brother-in-law, Ryan. They are home from Sudan for a few months and flew in to Boston last Wednesday afternoon. It was an adventure in itself for me to pick them up at the airport. I walked down to the train station from home (about 15 minutes) and took the train into Boston. From the North Station, I walked to the Government Center Subway Station (about 10 minutes). I rode the blue line up to the airport stop, where I caught the shuttle bus to the airport. It was great to see Kristen and Ryan when they arrived! We have had a very busy week, with trips into Boston, New Hampshire for berry picking, and Plum Island for Fish and Chips. Here are a few pictures from our time together.
Kristen and Ryan's first train ride into Boston
The Wharf
Looking out at the airport from the wharf
The courtyard behind the Old North Church
George Washington in the Public Garden
Blueberry picking
Raspberries and blueberries
Picking Honeycrisp Apples
A picnic at Lynch Park in Beverly
The beach on Plum Island
Plum Island Wildlife Refuge
Fish and Chips at Bob Lobster
No comments:
Post a Comment