Tuesday, September 29, 2009
My Birthday
I hit the BIG 3-0! It's crazy to think that I am 30 years old now. Where does the time go? Daniel and I celebrated my birthday on Sunday. He made breakfast for me and after church we went on a drive to Marblehead with our friends, Jesse and Kelly. They showed us a great spot by the ocean on Marblehead Neck, an island off Marblehead. We didn't stay at the water's edge for long since it was cold and rainy, but the drive was very enjoyable. Daniel also took me out for dinner at Not Your Average Joe's. Of course, The Amazing Race began Sunday night so we made sure we were home to watch when it came on. During the show, Daniel gave me a foot massage! I wasn't thrilled to be turning 30, but it turned out to be a very nice day. And the celebration will continue in a week and a half when we travel to Minneapolis to see family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment