Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tomatoes and Peppers

I decided that I'd like to try my hand at growing plants this summer. We have a deck on the front of our house that gets lots of sun so I finally have a place to put some plants. I started my tomatoes and peppers from seeds a couple of weeks ago and have been taking good care of them, watering them and making sure they get good sunlight. Last week the tomatoes sprouted! They are now about 2 inches high. The peppers have yet to sprout, but they take longer than the tomatoes. I can't wait to see them come through the soil. I also found a strawberry pot last week and will try to grow strawberries as well. I've never done well with plants. They always seemed to die on me. Maybe this year I'll have success! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment